2010/09/05

like a lost coin



I miss you every single minute now I don't know if I say it just because I'm stoned or that's a fucking nonsense as if I would be talking to one of my inner voices
I feel to empty to create a regular love letter or maybe it's too late for this
Still the pain lasts and ain't getting better and now I know it's gonna just take some time to let you go off my mind
Pink butterfly lost her fingertips would you help her searching we live only three days and I am just about to lose my wings help
Still your lick your touch your breath your sight makes me trembling and suddenly I've realized that it's been too addicting and I should be going once my tears would get dry
now a slow, slow song the time and life around so I won't keep in anging in one point like a lost coin
Your eyes follow me your shade spies me I won't let you make love to me ever again 'cause it hurts too much
And looking deeply into your eyes I cruelly say that I would rather be a butterfly than one who lets your hand touch one's neck

No comments: