2010/09/07

?

Земфира - Рассветы (native.mix)

I feel personally deceived by this world's principle which allows for the pure, blissful moments shared with other people [women] to be harshly verified by the continuation of my stories with those people [women].
that, for example, that moment on the very peak of the Ferris wheel, those dark blue seconds with the city lights underneath, the cosmic pause in the space-time, when my whole world was enclosed in that little gondola high above the ground, that this moment was to be surpassed by the great parade of pain and disappointment later on – this is my key evidence against fate.
and I don't mean to moan or talk bullshit about how sorry I feel for myself, but that what was to become the completion of the May sensuality, of the tens of June hours that She devoted solely to me, or of the July cherries that She fed me with – was the careful slap across my face that left a burning mark on August and, it seems, on September as well – this is obviously a confirmation that the system fails and something has to be done with it, someone's got to be responsible for this.
'cause otherwise, I honestly don't know how to believe that each and every part was real.
otherwise, I'd have to share Sz.'s conclusion that what I had was always a lie, from the very beginning. who, who will prove to me that it was not a lie.
who, who will reassure me that next time this lie will last a bit longer.

Земфира - Ариведерчи (fuzz.mix)

No comments: