2012/03/11

go, girls

Warsaw is full of sunlight on the day of Manifa – the demonstration I've always supported, but never actually attended. Today one of the main reasons is my cough which makes my stomach muscles ache. I'm going to have a Barbie figure this spring, I can tell you.
My last thought when I was falling asleep last night was that I just can't live this way any more. My shitty resistance to illness is a clear sign I got into a system that is harmful not only to my psyche, but also to my body.
I'd like to leave.
But not to the frosty Caucasus where good but sad and hurt people live.
Somewhere, where the culture of piece is preserved. Culture of simplicity and health – but not because it is already in a disastrous condition, rather as preventive measures.
Sounds like the Far East, doesn't it?
So I'm going to look for ways to bring this Far East right here. In the middle of Warsaw. On these twenty square meters, with bars in the window and a cloud of smog over the roof.
Before it's really too late.

No comments: