2010/01/07

god save the chick

So today I came across a blog of a chick that has a major dilemma being in love with [and being loved by] a girl suffering from schizophrenia. The other one takes some pills that might stop working any time, writes the blogger. And so she describes how tormenting it is, having to decide between her common sense and emotions.
At first I wanted to post a comment saying: relax, you won't get infected.
After a while I kind of really got pissed off and was about to write how I felt sorry for the schizophrenic girl.
But then I thought, how objective am I? if being with a schizophrenic person in a relationship means you're acting on the edge of reason, maybe my depressive/anxious/phobic disorders qualify me for a lifelong celibacy – for the society's sake??

No comments: