2008/07/08

'Warsaw' doesn't equal 'worse'

I'm trying to activate myself, but without no results so far. It's been a good day, but a Warsaw day, involving all free supplies of my attention. This city sticks its pieces in every crack of a man's perception and I'm a neurotic with high cortex activity level and my sensations need to be dosed. Even if the stimulus is the fresh, hose-rinsed city around 9 a.m. Or a little girl in the University of Warsaw Library's garden who quite reasonably considered today's every passer-by to be her potential playmate. Me myself was chosen to co-examine some pictures of a turkey and a turkey-hen. (Not to mention a bonus – a small talk with the pretty gorgeous mommy.) Then there was the stimulus of the colorful, juicy vegetables in the vega bar. Then, news from the psychology department: they don't actually desire to see me on the Thursday's entrance exam. (Now that I've already got to like all the ladies at the secretary's office/dean's office/corridors, well, all the ladies at psychology department. Now they're saying they don't want me!) And finally, the conference about China in relation to Tibet, the Olympics and Nicolas Sarkozy; it was amazing to listen to so many intelligent, constructive arguments of romantics who are right.
A day like this one had to end up with a bowl of cherries.
And with very heavy eyelids.

No comments: