2013/10/20

Не мы такие, жизнь такая

Page one.
Kiev, Andriyivskyy Descent, October 20th.
Yesterday I saw Diana Arbenina live for the first time. She comes out and says: don’t wait for any support, just live your life. As if she was saying this to me. And then just as if she was singing my lines: I can’t, I can’t take it any more.
Andriyivskyy Descent. I have smoked two sobranies: a purple one and a pistachio-green one.
Green tea, gloves that I bought yesterday with T and P.
I was a bit afraid to be alone in a big city that I don’t know at all. And now it feels like it’s what I needed: a few stains of sunlight, yellowed linden tree, empty tables. Green tea and cigarettes make good company. They never judge, never watch. Never assume.
The wind gets up.
Page two.
Invariably, the difficulty of interpersonal communication is caused by the secrets of the other person; secrets which, if learnt with empathy, would break your heart, make you understand and justify the harsh behavior full of fear and withdrawal. But remaining unknown, the secrets make us attribute each move against the other person or protecting one’s own face to nothing but bad will. But it’s all not about us, but about life. Life that’s hard, dark, with very few glimmers. Sad and lonely. Addictive. 

No comments: