2012/09/23

starry curry night

last weekend, postitive energy exploded beyond the frames and spilt through the whole space-time. I basically shot up into the sky.

not to see Mon. for nearly a year, and then to meet her, after so much has happened in my life and when her things are totally different now – and yet to feel that we are just the same for each other.

to start a conversation with a random guy in a club and to shout to him through the loud music all the words my throat is able to produce, and then to raise our mugs of beer as if we have just signed a non-aggression pact with the whole world. to run in the middle of the night, with the cold rain falling on the heads, together with a bunch of people I didn't even know the day before.

to fry apples (antonovkas, of course) with marjoram and to cook rice with curry and almonds for my dear O. – 'case although I am a totally hopeless cook, when I put my heart into this, I become a master.

and on Sunday evening, to keep my fingers crossed for the week to come so hard, to believe so strong that I will get a job and everything will start to brighten up, that I can almost see it happening.

so, keep your fingers crossed – whoever you are – if you are somewhere up there.

No comments: