2012/08/15

Dear National Health Fund,

I'm sorry for being sick at weekends and on holidays as well as on weekdays between 6 p.m. and 8 a.m.
I'm sorry that my clinic is closed on a Catholic holiday and that my surgeon is having his summer leave.
I'm sorry that I can't stand it all and I'm crying.
I'm sorry for the referral I'm holding in my hand.
I'm sorry I've come, I'm sorry I'm sitting in this, sorry, shabby corridor in the hospital basement, right when the nurse is having her brunch.
I'm sorry for the hole in my leg and the one in my back, I'm sorry that the wounds fester and hurt.
I'm sorry I don't have an arm cut off and that blood is not flowing in torrents, therefore, I don't have to be treated at the emergency department.
I'm sorry for the complications developed in my organism and I'm sorry I don't have the hospital ticket with the number.
I'm sorry for my blood and that the dressing has come off.
I'm sorry for my body.
I'm sorry I can't go away cause I can't afford a private appointment.
I'm sorry for being alive.
I won't do it again.

No comments: