2012/01/22

online archiving

I'm currently reading "The Argentine adventures of Gombrowicz". The documentary style of the book makes me think in its rhythm, the rhythm of short, quick pieces of information.

So.

Sunday, the second half of January. Not much snow, more rain. One mug of coffee, two cups of tee. Broccoli soup.
A message from Dee and one from Sz.
Yesterday, a whole lot of fantastic moments with my parents. I didn't know there was a dance called "let's kiss". I watched an Internet tutorial with my mom: http://youtu.be/4wRS2y4UB4c
The ticket to Warsaw: PLN 9.11.
Plans for the next few hours: prepare myself for tomorrow's exam (interpreting German-Polish, at 5 pm); look for a hostel in Yerevan for the six of us; try to avoid Sunday sorrow; iron a blouse for the Monday at work.
Remember about I.'s birthday on Tuesday.
Answer N.'s email.
Go to bed early.
Remember not to miss her, not to try to understand.
Not to lose my hope.
And to take my zinc.

No comments: