2011/08/04

sky and sand

love impossible.
love. who you are and who you are becoming is more beautiful than anything I've ever seen. it is the best, the most sophisticated, the most precious human phenomenon.
impossible. we cannot give each other what we both seek. an attempt to reach each other brings grievance, confusion and resentment – and successfully kills the sober perception of the other one's value.
the awareness of your existence makes me utterly happy and at the same time it reveals to me the quiet, painful knowledge of truth so strange and ambiguous that only life in this world could have created it.
August, early morning, your smell still in the air or just in my receptors' memory, I am crying, but if anybody should ask, it's because to see you is to realize how much, how incessantly, how terribly I miss you.

No comments: