2009/07/02

let it rain

Today was totally untypical.
I met with J., with whom I hardly ever, well, make a real appointment with a clear purpose to turn out at the same place and time. Usually, we see each other in a bigger circle of people or we just accidentally run across each other. We smoked slims though we're both non-smokers, especially when there's only the two of us. J. drank bear, I drank coke while the usual scheme is that I look around for alcohol and she gives nothankyous all night long. But the most weird is that we talked about ourselves for real. For the last two years I met her once in six months and today in just three hours I told her more than I've ever told people I meet everyday. (Now that's mathematics.) And I found out about things I never knew or even suspected. And we agreed on most of the stuff. We hugged. I guess we'll see each other tomorrow again.
I came home. For a half an hour a storm raged. Now I'm looking at the torn cotton of gray-blue clouds through window pane covered with rain drops. It's a calm evening.
Sometimes I feel so mentally balanced.
Sometimes life seems simple and spacious.

No comments: