2008/09/25

kidney queen

A fine, fine day...
is a day when at dark 6 a.m. my mother wakes me up with a touch as gentle as if she were afraid of me. Then we go to the hospital, the two of us against the cold September, the mess in the registration, the whole world. And after the examination (both nurses more than kind to me) we do the shopping in the mall and on a wooden branch we drink yoghurts, which I find extremely amusing.
It's a day when the doctor, too handsome for me to be capable of holding bag in my hand, tells me my kidney is more than all right.
And then in my room the home-made lemon balm tea.
My translation of an interview on a pro-Tibetan website; I'm of use for someone, something.
And so on.
And yesterday – more than gorgeous "Mamma Mia!". Is it possible that I ever disliked Maryl Streep? Got to change my last name.

No comments: