2008/05/16

stick a banana into your ear

Ok. So it's night, I'm at home, eating a lot of salty fish, stars and turtles. Before that, I ate even more little salty breads. And before that, a croissant and a sandwich. Also, this afternoon I ate quite a terrible lot of strawberry cake, not to mention the rhubarb one. And that's the most frightening part, because before noon there was only a yoghurt and a vegetarian crepe. Now what I'm really worried about is that the box with the biscuits can't be closed tightly enough, which means tomorrow my savory sticks and pretzels remained probably won't be crispy any more.
The compulsion to eat when I'm feeling insecure, lonely and tense will definitely prevent me from saving any money this spring.

P.s. Now the pretzels are gone. No pretzels, no cry.

No comments: